Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Scenery Change

I must apologize for the crudity of the blog. I return from the holiday vacation to witness a total transformation without my approval. My fingers wanted to post about my latest tryst with a coworker but now I must deal with a juvenile hacker.

From the tag board I see someone by the name of Zach Wells (hopefully no relation) taking credit for the change of scenery.

There is something vaguely familiar about the name Zach, like he is part of my past. The more I read his name the more my desire is to help a man by the name of Travis. Who is this Travis character? I do not know. But he needs my help.

Yes, I remember. The dream.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he wants to kill you
go to his website
he wants to kill you

December 29, 2004 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Theresa Wells said...

Oh my. Thank you for the warning. I shall tread lightly.

December 30, 2004 at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home