Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The Shave

I feel my senses coming back to me. Enjoy the latest.

---

I sit on the side of the tub and gaze at my painful throbbing pussy. Weeks of neglect dictated the necessity of the razor. The latest storm and playfully enjoying the mud caused thick mats that only shaving could cure. Preparing my pussy for the shave I realized the can of shaving crème was empty. Movement stirred sharp pains as the hairs pulled against the skins so dry shaving was the only solution.

After the job I noticed little red whelps appear on the pale skin. Needing relief I fetched a bottle of my brother's after shave crème, thinking this would sooth the pain and smooth the skin. I thought wrong. Screams of agony still ring in my ears.

All I can do is wait for forgiveness. I'm so sorry, kitty cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home